Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Sitting on a gentle hillside overlooking pristine Bear Lake, this stunning 80-acre estate is part vacation rental, part personal resort. Among its bountiful amenities, you’ll find private docks, beaches, and forest trails to the area’s streams and waterfalls.
- The water’s edge is a dreamy place to say “I do”—follow with mingling on the lawn and a dinner featuring curated local ingredients, served on the home’s wraparound deck. Wrap up the evening with stories and s’mores around the inviting fire pit.
- Use of the entire property is yours for the week. The comfortable, sophisticated main house has room for twelve overnight guests, with additional luxe accommodations available at nearby Bear Lake Reserve.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee includes:
- A 7-day rental for up to 50 guests
- Accommodations for up to 12 people
- Use of all property amenities
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 40.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Bear Lake Heaven.