Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 400-acre farm offers "fields of dreams" so you can choose your ideal event site. Lush green pastures dotted with trees…horses munching on hay…grazing cows…and a Victorian gazebo are just part of the appeal of this rustic indoor/outdoor wedding venue.
- Celebrate al fresco and enjoy the views. They can set up a Bistro Lounge area with cushioned, wrought-iron furniture, banquet or picnic tables, outdoor stage, dance floor, cozy fire pit, covered areas, or even tents—all easily accessible for your caterer.
- Their Rolling Roof Barn is the gem of the property. Surrounded by antique farm equipment and decorated with historic artifacts like egg basket lamps, authentic tobacco baskets, and a custom-made chandelier, this unique spot exudes the warmth of a bygone era.
Video by Jennifer Allen
Special discount rates for weekday weddings! Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
The rental fee includes:
- Access to the venue for 1–2 days depending on the package
- Tables, chairs, and linens
- Dance floor
- Vintage makeup & dressing room
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, until 11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Appalachian Farm Weddings.