Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This gorgeous countryside ranch and lodge is at the center of picturesque Madison County. Throughout its 206 secluded acres, you'll find ponds, gorges, woods, streams, meadows, waterfalls, and gardens.
- There are several special places to exchange vows, including a manicured garden, a shady glen, or beneath a graceful arch at the edge of a pond. And the farm's tiny, charming wooden chapel makes a great backdrop for photos.
- Host your reception in the spacious two-story barn, which is climate-controlled. There's a wraparound deck that's perfect for cocktail hour, and a nearby covered pavilion provides a cool spot for a lounge or cigar bar. When they're finally partied out, guests can crash in one of the cozy cottages or the plush Lodge right on site.
Reserve any remaining date within 6 months of booking, and receive a FREE honeymoon cottage and FREE wine & beer cocktail hour! Inquire for details.
Veterans receive a discount equivalent to the rental sales tax! Proof of service required.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $7,950/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Event duration
- Package chosen
- Type of event
Full-day rentals start at $7,950 and include day-of assistance and more.
Overnight accommodations are available (additional fee) for up to 40 guests in 6 private cottages and for up to 37 guests in the Lodge.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 240.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Non-alcoholic beverages, wine/beer, and full bar options are available.
Year-round for small gatherings under 50; May–Thanksgiving for large events, daily, 10am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Wolf Oak Acres.