Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
• It’s a traditional Victorian mansion. Built in the 1880s, this 18-room estate features formal English gardens and classically elegant banquet rooms.
• The grounds have been beautifully designed. Picture entrancing landscapes with fountains, falls, hundreds of colorful flowers—even peacocks!
• Each space has something unique to offer. Sunlight streams through the Manor Room, while mahogany walls and plaster reliefs recall a bygone era in the Garden Room. The Executive Suite exudes Old World charm with ionic columns, a marquetry dance floor and an ornate plaster ceiling.
Video by Danila and Lana's Wedding Photography
Video by Chris LoBello Productions
Video by Eliau Piha Studio
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
Saturday wedding packages average $125/person.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 450.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds