Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Exchange vows in a stunning glass atrium, or beneath an exquisite domed gazebo, surrounded by European-style gardens bursting with color.
- The banquet center is styled after a classic Mediterranean villa, with a ballroom featuring graceful pillars, a coffered ceiling hung with tiered crystal chandeliers, intricate scrolled moldings, and a grand fireplace.
- Their comprehensive, flexible packages cover all the basics, and they've forged relationships with some of Long Island's top vendors for photography, entertainment, transportation...everything you need for the ultimate celebration.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $105/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Package price listed is based on 100 guests and includes the venue rental, food, and alcohol.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1200.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Villa Lombardi's.