Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Looking as if it were lifted from the pages of a storybook, this pretty farm sits in a prime spot in the Berkeshire Foothills, and boasts gorgeous mountain views throughout its lush grounds.
- Let the pond-side willow tree shelter your vows, then follow with cocktails in the walled garden. A lighted allée of trees leads the way to your reception beneath the Farm’s cool, open-air tent.
- There is room for 16 overnight guests between the Main House and Barn. Nestle in for the weekend to enjoy the peaceful grounds, swimming pond, private sauna, gracious gathering areas, and inviting porches.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
The rental fee is $18,000 for two events; one load-in day & one load-out day.
A four-night minimum buyout of the main house & barn are required.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
The caterer must provide an SLA permit.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Three Wishes Farm.