Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic former 1889 brass foundry makes a cool backdrop for events, thanks to its original brick walls, a high ceiling, and gleaming chandeliers.
- You can have an indoor/outdoor celebration: The Green Building features 15-foot floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to a courtyard and bring in abundant natural light. Have your ceremony in the courtyard, then continue the celebration inside! There's also a private suite that can be used for a VIP bar or dressing area.
- It's conveniently located: Situated in Brooklyn's Carroll Gardens neighborhood, this rustic-chic event site is equally accessible to Manhattan-dwellers and suburban New Yorkers alike.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental fee includes chairs, tables, an indoor & outdoor bar, and more.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
All alcohol must be provided and served by The Green Building.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Green Building.
Thanks! Your email to The Green Building is on its way!
Alternate Info: gowanus