Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Historic buildings, a dreamy landscape bursting with flowers, herbs, and animals, a ceremony setting overlooking a lake with a romantic arched footbridge…this spot could not be more perfectly suited for a country wedding.
- Following your lakeside ceremony, you’ll enjoy cocktails and games on the lawns, a reception in the stunning 18th-century barn, and wrap things up with a dockside bonfire under the stars.
- Your package can include a weekend’s lodging for everyone, between the sweet on-site farmhouse and their sister property—a charming inn, located just a few minutes from the farm.
We have a 20% discount on the venue fee for remaining 2022 dates! Contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
The rental fee includes standard rentals, chairs, lighting ceremony tents, and more. Please ask the venue for a complete list.
- $59/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
The in-house Michelin-rated kitchen provides the catering (grown at the farm). Food packages start at $59/person & open bar packages start at $49/person.
The Brewery Barn is part of the historic Blenheim Hill Farm.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 75.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Brewery / Distillery
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Brewery Barn.