Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This working cider apple farm and distillery is jewel of the western Catskills, with gorgeous event spaces and breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside.
- Exchange vows in the garden, surrounded by colorful wildflowers, then move inside to the two-story barn. Here, you'll find lovely light pine flooring and a soaring ceiling draped with twinkle lights.
- Your signature cocktails can feature their wonderful ciders and spirits, like Calvados-style apple brandy and Catskill Dry Gin, made from sap harvested from the farm's own maple trees.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,500/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Event duration
- Package chosen
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
- Brewery / Distillery
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Strickland Hollow Farm & Distillery.