Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The 400-acre farm enjoys total privacy at the end of a road in a secluded valley, and you can celebrate as long as you like—there's no curfew, so no reason to rush.
- Ceremonies sites take advantage of the natural surroundings—under an old maple tree or on a mountaintop with panoramic views. Then, serve cocktails on the Waterside Pavilion—perfect at sunset, followed by a reception in the rustic and historic barn.
Video by Hudson Valley Creative.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $16,500/event and up
Weekend wedding packages start at $16,500 + $24/person and include:
- Friday–Saturday access to the property, including the Waterside Pavilion, ceremony site, games/tent field, and barn
- Use of wooden bar and wooden coolers, farmhouse tables & chairs, Adirondack chairs and picnic tables, and 200-amp electrical service
- Setup of all tables, chairs, and accessories (like tiki torches and lawn games) on Friday & Saturday
- Golf carts with staff to transport guests
- Access to two restrooms with showers and dressing rooms, plus staff to stock and clean
- Trash removal
- And MORE!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Stone Tavern Farm.
Thanks! Your email to Stone Tavern Farm is on its way!
Alternate Info: catskills catskill mountains catskill park