Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Spanning a full city block above bustling 6th Avenue, this prime event space offers multiple options ranging from the intimate to the extravagant. The Great Room is the perfect setting for for a sophisticated shindig, with industrial columns, exposed wood-beamed ceilings, and a wall of windows offering ample light.
- The Terrace brings the beauty of the outside, in. Bathed in natural light from its floor-to-ceiling windows and roof (which are retractable in good weather!) and accented with abundant live greenery, it’s a magical spot for your guests to enjoy seasonal canapés and craft cocktails while enjoying the view of the tree-lined plaza below.
- Wow your guests with exquisite cuisine from the award-winning in-house Executive Chef Laurent Tourondel. The SECOND team is equally experienced and will guide you every step of the way—from finessing your menu, to floorpan design, to coordinating your vendors.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
All packages include:
- 1-hour ceremony (some packages require a $1,500 additional fee)
- Passed and stationary hors d'oeuvres
- Butler-passed prosecco, white wine, and sparkling water
- Plated or stations-style dinner with appetizer, entrées, and dessert or passed sweets
- Full bar package, signature cocktail(s), and wine & beer
Meals (when priced separately)
Tax, gratuity (starting at 16%) and 8% admin fee are additional.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except SECOND Floor NYC.