Roulette Intermedium 509 Atlantic Avenue • Brooklyn • NY 11217
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Roulette Intermedium on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 1920s theater is a true gem, nestled right in the heart of Brooklyn. It's been lovingly restored to highlight its original Art Deco detailing, and has been outfitted with full, theatrical-quality A/V and tech capabilities.
- You can exchange vows on the stage itself, beneath a soaring proscenium arch. (It's also the perfect spot for a band!) Fill the massive house of the theater with your friends and family; there's plenty of room for both tables and a dance floor.
- There are dressing rooms downstairs for your day-of preparations, a convenient catering kitchen on the main floor, and a balcony level with additional seating that's a lovely option for a bouquet toss.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,700/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Event duration
Fees include a 12-hour venue rental.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
A fee is required if hosting an open bar; a Roulette-run bar is free, but proceeds are kept by the venue.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Roulette Intermedium.
Thanks! Your email to Roulette Intermedium is on its way!
New York Wedding Venues
> NYC Wedding Venues
> Brooklyn Wedding Venues