The Atrium @ Rich’s 1 Robert Rich Way • Buffalo • NY 14213
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Atrium @ Rich’s on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A three-story fireplace is the centerpiece of this chic, industrial-inspired space. Built of brick salvaged from a 19th-century Chicago factory, its dramatic smokestack soars toward the ceiling, drawing the eye to exposed steel trusses and cool, modern chandeliers.
- Gleaming floor-to-ceiling glass walls on one side of the room and oversized high-set windows on the other ensure the hall is filled with light, and its open floor plan offers endless options for designing your celebration’s layout and flow.
- It’s owned and operated by Rich’s Catering, whose dedicated events team—a stellar collection of chefs, site managers, and coordinators—has decades of collective years of experience. They’ll work to ensure your day is stress-free and reflects your personal style.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Type of event
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Food & Beverage Minimum
The F&B is $5,000 Monday–Thursday; $13,000 Friday & Saturday; and $15,000 on Saturday.
Holidays & holiday weekend minimum spending requirements are determined on a per-event basis.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Send an email to The Atrium @ Rich’s
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Atrium @ Rich’s.
Thanks! Your email to The Atrium @ Rich’s is on its way!
New York Wedding Venues
> Upstate Wedding Venues
> Western New York Wedding Venues