Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's the city's largest waterfront venue, situated on the wharf that edges the hip, eclectic Chelsea neighborhood. This spectacular spot offers views of the Hudson, the lights across the river, and picturesque piers from all directions.
- Each of the three different event spaces has its own feel: The urban loft-like Lighthouse has exposed ceilings, sleek hardwood floors, period lanterns, and an all-season glass-enclosed terrace, while Current features a modern, minimalist design and custom color-lit ceiling. Pier Sixty boasts floor-to-ceiling windows framing dramatic Hudson River views.
- You'll receive outstanding event planning assistance from an in-house team with decades of experience, as well as world-class catering services and cuisine by Abigail Kirsch. In addition, all three beautiful venues of this riverside location provide a private bridal suite and on-site valet parking.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $199/person and up
Prices includes full menu, tables, linens, charger plates, votive candles chairs, china, beverages, and much more.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 750.|
The capacities for the individual venues are: Current 100–200; The Light House 100–300; Pier Sixty 185–750.
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Alternate Info: Pier Sixty at Chelsea Piers Pier Sixty and The Lighthouse