Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
• The setting is picturesque. Say “I do” on a manicured lawn with the Ramapo Mountains as a backdrop. The 18-hole golf course, stone walls and steps, and a bubbling fountain are just a few features that make for romantic photo ops.
• The elegant Grand Ballroom is a lovely reception space. It can be configured in a number of ways to suit the size of your event, and everyone will enjoy views of the acres of lush greenery through floor-to-ceiling windows.
• The Member Cottage has seven luxurious suites for overnight wedding guests. Nestled among the gardens and swimming pool complex, this charming stone building is the perfect place to relax.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Meals (when priced separately)
- $125/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Private Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Golf / Country Club
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area