Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built around 1793 by John Livingston, it’s a bluff-top manor house with a history. The home presides over 130 gorgeous acres in a private woodland park, with a fabulous view of the Hudson River and Catskill Mountains.
- After saying your vows outside on the lawn with the river flowing in the background, you and your guests will love gathering in the barn for dinner and dancing. There's also an 1830 Carriage House where the wedding party can prepare.
- You’re in the heart of nature, but still only 30 minutes from Albany airport and two hours north of New York City. Plus, you'll appreciate that when you rent the premises you get to select all your own vendors!
Video by Dave Bigler Photos & Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The price is $2,500 each for a rehearsal dinner the night before and/or a brunch the following morning.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, until 10:30pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds