Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Its décor is inspired by a famous love story: Jean Cocteau’s classic 1946 fantasy film La Belle et La Bête (Beauty and the Beast) is not only a romantic tale, it’s filled with whimsical details. Some of them are evoked throughout the hotel in special touches like custom carpeting with a rose vine design, large antique mirrors and crystal sconces.
- The Penthouse is spectacular: This exclusive 1,100-square-foot venue features north- and south-facing terraces with dramatic sweeping views spanning all of downtown Manhattan. Those views are also on display through floor-to-ceiling windows found in all of NoMo SoHo’s posh guest rooms.
- All your needs will be met: The Wedding Experience menu outlines choices for every wedding-related event, from the proposal to the post-wedding brunch.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $275/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Alcohol is included. Rental fee and tax are additional.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
Rooftop Penthouse Suite can seat up to 40 people.
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Alternate Info: Mondrian Soho