Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Surrounded by eighteen private woodland acres in the beautiful Finger Lakes region, this unique venue boasts both indoor and outdoor celebration sites, and offers the option for single day or full-weekend rentals.
- Say “I do” at The Canopy, where a surround of towering pines sits nestled against the banks of a creek. Then move the party to the wood-framed Pavilion, or set tents on the lawns for a reception that’s entirely al fresco, with the evening wrapping up at the cozy fire pit.
- You’ll fall in love with their stylish, light-filled suites, which include features like bountiful windows, inviting, nature-inspired décor, and luxury baths. Got a furry family member? Most suites are dog-friendly!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 215.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Must be provided by a licensed and insured vendor.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to New Park Event Venue & Suites
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except New Park Event Venue & Suites.