Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Hold your ceremony in the Georgian mansion's striking Rotunda, with its enormous spiral marble staircase, soaring columns, and floor inlaid with a dramatic starburst. Following your vows, guests ascend the staircase to the second-floor reception hall, where French doors swing open to views of Central Park.
- The front courtyard and back terrace are lovely in the summer months, and can be tented in any season. They offer a true rarity in Manhattan—a year-round outdoor space!
- Guests are welcome to explore the Museum's outstanding collections as they mingle. Along with an impressive array of photographs, art, maps, and textiles, they now also get to view its award-winning permanent exhibition, New York At Its Core, an interactive display of New York City's compelling 400-year history.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $10,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Event duration
A operational fee that includes security, custodians, etc. is additional, starting at $3,500 for a 5-hour event and increasing by $500/hour for each additional hour.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $280/person and up
Catering varies depending on the caterer and style of service.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
The Museum works with a list of preferred caterers that vary in pricing and style.
Must be provided by your caterer.
For Weddings/Cocktails & Dinner Parties: Year-round, daily, 6:30pm–2 am.
For Meetings and Daytime Events: Year-round, daily, 7am–2am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Museum of the City of New York.
Thanks! Your email to Museum of the City of New York is on its way!
Alternate Info: East Harlem