MountainView Manor 369 High Road • Glen Spey • New York 12737
We'd love it if you would mention that you found MountainView Manor on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
• The location is spectacular: This 165-acre family-run property in the Delaware Valley is a beautiful and bucolic setting that’s still conveniently accessible to major airports and to I-84.
• The estate’s historic Ardmore Mansion is perfect for indoor/outdoor events, with two spacious decks, three bars, and a dining room featuring the original wood-beamed and tin ceiling as well as its own expansive deck. Nine restored Victorian guest rooms upstairs provide cozy accommodations.
• Larger celebrations are held in the Ballroom, housed in a separate building just steps from the mansion. Many couples use both venues in combination.
• Nearby attractions include a winery, state park, waterfalls, hiking trails, and the famous Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area.
Video by Lin Pernille.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $85/person and up
Wedding packages generally range $85–135/person and include:
- Open bar
- Centerpiece flowers
- Bridal suite
- After-hours party
- And MORE!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except MountainView Manor.
Thanks! Your email to MountainView Manor is on its way!
New York Wedding Venues
> Upstate Wedding Venues
> Hudson Valley Wedding Venues