Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The location is fabulous: High on a hill in historic Saratoga, Longfellows overlooks the majestic Adirondack Mountains and is just minutes away from the world-renowned Saratoga Race Course; Downtown Saratoga with its delightful blend of shops, cafes and entertainment; and the Saratoga Performing Arts Center.
- You have several settings to choose from: Exchange vows on their expansive lawn with its white pergola, or next to a crackling fire in the hotel, or amid the Old World ambiance of their courtyard banquet room. Then host a cocktail or dinner reception in Longfellows Restaurant or at one of their off-site locations.
- Their comprehensive wedding packages include a tasting for two, a private cocktail hour for you and your wedding party, an exquisite meal, a dedicated wedding coordinator, complimentary accommodations in one of their deluxe suites, and much more.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $68/person and up
Wedding packages start at $68/person during the off-season and $85/person during wedding season and include an hour of hors d’oeuvres, open bar, salad, entrée and nonalcoholic beverages.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Longfellows.
Thanks! Your email to Longfellows is on its way!
Alternate Info: Long fellows