Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The Great South Bay serves as your ceremony backdrop at this waterfront Long Island treasure—plan to say "I do" at sunset for a truly unforgettable moment.
- The grand ballroom is swoon-worthy, with arched, richly-draped windows, marble flooring, dazzling crystal candelabra chandeliers, and a creamy eggshell color palette.
- Their comprehensive, flexible packages cover all the basics, and they've forged relationships with some of Long Island's top vendors for photography, entertainment, transportation...everything you need for the ultimate celebration.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $110/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
Package price listed is based on 100 guests and includes the venue rental, food, alcohol, tax, and service charge.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 230.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Beach / Ocean
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay