Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Hold a hilltop ceremony on the lawn of this intimate mountain retreat, surrounded by flowering plants and framed by a split-rail fence. As you exchange vows, you and your guests are treated to an exceptional view of the Hudson Valley and winding river below.
- After you've said "I do", follow the stone stairs to the poolside bar, where you'll sip cocktails on a covered stone patio overlooking a dramatic vanishing-edge pool. Follow with a reception in the Event Barn, with its reclaimed wood, custom ox-yoke chandeliers, and glass wall that lets you soak in the gorgeous mountainside panorama.
- Your rental includes two nights in the romantic Equestrian Suite. Perched above the horse and donkey stalls (we dare you walk by without giving these cuties a pat or two!), the suite boasts a cozy fireplace, wraparound deck, and inviting hot tub.
Lambs Hill is a private residence and requires a scheduled appointment for all tours. Please reach out to the event team to make an appointment to view the property.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Arranged through your caterer.
Not wheelchair accessible
May, June, September, and October. 9am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Pool Area
Send an email to Lambs Hill
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lambs Hill.