Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A rare gem in the landscape of NYC venues, this intimate private event space, tucked in a stylish real estate building, offers both indoor and outdoor areas that flow beautifully between one another.
- Distinct midcentury modern design is found throughout the light-filled rooms, which feature inviting lounge furnishings, a gorgeous built-in bar, and artful botanical wall coverings.
- Outside, you’ll find a lovely rooftop terrace, framed by charcoal brick walls, planted with lush foliage, and boasting wonderful panoramic views of Midtown’s glittering lights.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- $500/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
Furniture & production involved
Meals (when priced separately)
- $150/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 30.|
Guest count maximum is 30 people seated.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
ONTHEMARC is the exclusive caterer.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Ivy Terrace
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Ivy Terrace.