Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s only steps from the lights of Broadway, with a fabulous Midtown location at the center of the action. Times Square is just a few blocks away, and transportation to explore the rest of the city is easily accessible right outside your door.
- The Gotham Ballroom has an urban, sophisticated vibe, with cool rectangular chandeliers, walls lined with contemporary art, and doors that open onto a large prefunction foyer. The Duplex Penthouse is perfect for more intimate affairs and elopements, with sweeping views of the Midtown skyline through floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Many packages include an incredible wedding cake. The InterContinental works exclusively with Ron Ben-Israel, a celebrity chef and designer of some of New York’s most amazing confectionary creations. He’s especially known for his lifelike sculpted flowers and fruits.
Microwedding & elopement packages are available! Contact the venue for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Meals (when priced separately)
Alcohol may be included in some wedding packages.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 310.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except InterContinental New York Times Square.
Thanks! Your email to InterContinental New York Times Square is on its way!
Alternate Info: theater district hell's kitchen midtown west