Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- All three beautifully restored barns are included in your rental. These rustic-chic treasures may be used individually, or combined to serve a variety of purposes. The larger Scottish and German barns have ample space for a dinner, cocktail hour, and dancing, while the quaint Corn Crib is a cute spot for a cake table or photo display.
- There are many lovely areas for holding a wedding ceremony, such as a grove of aspens or in front of a magnificent stone wall.
- The grounds offer amazing photo ops. In addition to the pretty barns, there’s a hand-laid stone wall, a historic white farmhouse, a pond, and gardens…but it’s the breathtaking views of the upper Hudson River Valley that really impress.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
- Event duration
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Mid-May to mid-October.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Historic Barns of Nipmoose.