Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- All three beautifully restored barns are included in your rental. These rustic-chic treasures may be used individually, or combined to serve a variety of purposes. The larger Scottish and German barns have ample space for a dinner, cocktail hour, and dancing, while the quaint Corn Crib is a cute spot for a cake table or photo display.
- There are many lovely areas for holding a wedding ceremony, such as a grove of aspens or in front of a magnificent hand-laid stone wall. There's no shortage of photogenic settings: in addition to the barns, there’s a historic white farmhouse, a pond, and gardens…but it’s the breathtaking views of the upper Hudson River Valley that really impress.
- Your wedding supports a great mission of preservation. Rental fees go towards supporting the mission of the Persistance Foundation, which was formed in 1996 to help conserve farmland and preserve agricultural heritage.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
- Event duration
Rental fees include the use of all three barns—Scottish Barn, German Barn, and Corn Crib—plus the spacious grounds, the Workshop Barn for caterers, a dressing room, large parking area, and 5 hours of setup time preceding the event.
Only one wedding is scheduled per weekend.
All proceeds from the rental of the barns will be used to support the mission of The Persistence Foundation, a not-for-profit 501(c)3, which was established in 1996 to help conserve farmland and preserve agricultural heritage.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Mid-May to mid-October.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Historic Barns of Nipmoose
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Historic Barns of Nipmoose.