Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This grand Park Avenue mansion built in 1919 showcases the elegant architecture and appointments of the era, and is ideal for weddings and private parties.
- A majestic marble staircase leads to the ballroom and a variety of other beautiful spaces. All of them feature cathedral ceilings, fireplaces and antique chandeliers.
- The Ballroom is impressive, with a gleaming inlaid wood floor and double-tall windows overlooking views of Park Avenue.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental fee ranges $6,000–10,000 for weddings, and $9,000–25,000 for corporate events.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Harold Pratt House and Peterson Hall
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Harold Pratt House and Peterson Hall.
Thanks! Your email to Harold Pratt House and Peterson Hall is on its way!
Alternate Info: upper east side park avenue