Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s perched on a pristine stretch of Long Island Sound, with unparalleled views of the sea and shore. Though it’s only a short drive from the Long Island Expressway and the Cross Sound Ferry, it’s easy to feel transported to another time and place at this secluded spot.
- Celebrations in the glass-enclosed Gold Room are breathtaking, with ocean views in every direction. A vaulted, weathered wood ceiling, hurricane-lantern chandeliers, and an oversized retro bar give the space a vintage, nautical feel.
- The Soundview Inn is right next door, making things convenient for overnighters. Each room of this classic seaside motel faces the water and has its own private deck, so guests can fall asleep to the sound of the waves.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Packages include food and alcohol.
Meals (when priced separately)
Gratuity (20%) and administrative fee (5% of food & beverage) is additional.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
All catering menus are personalized to your needs and budget.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Beach / Ocean
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Send an email to The Halyard @ Sound View Greenport
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Halyard @ Sound View Greenport.
Thanks! Your email to The Halyard @ Sound View Greenport is on its way!
Alternate Info: Soundview Restaurant, The Halyard @ the Sound View Inn