Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A hidden Staten Island gem, this private events venue has it all—stylish design, a fabulous in-house catering team, and an experienced coordination staff to help you pull it all together.
- You’ll love the sleek ballroom, which features a creamy neutral color palette, large marble dance floor, and a dramatic 20-foot ceiling outfitted with a dazzling light installation.
- Choose between several chef-crafted menus, ranging from simple buffet luncheons to elaborate, multi-course seated affairs. (They’re also available to cater your off-site celebrations, no matter the size!)
Book before March 31, 2022 to receive up to a $1,000 credit towards your event! Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Event duration
- Package chosen
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
Wedding packages include the rental fee, catering, service charge, and tax.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please note, there is a 50-guest minimum.
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Grand Plaza.