Glasserie 95 Commercial Street • Brooklyn • NY 11222
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Glasserie on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With a great northern Greenpoint location near Newtown Creek and the Promenade, this former glass factory has been lovingly refurbished to house an inviting neighborhood restaurant and intimate event space.
- Exposed brick, hearty ironwork, arched windows, and a ceiling hung with Edison lights combine to create an atmosphere of turn-of-the-century industrial charm.
- Wow your guests with their fabulous Mediterranean-inspired menu—standouts include Roasted Quails with Sage and Country Ham, and Smokey Eggplant served with fresh pita.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Guest count
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Glasserie.
Thanks! Your email to Glasserie is on its way!
New York Wedding Venues
> NYC Wedding Venues
> Brooklyn Wedding Venues