Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Situated on Nassau County’s iconic Gold Coast, this 1920s manor home features French, English, and Chinese design elements, and is surrounded by stunningly curated lawns and gardens.
- Host a ceremony in the Lakeside Formal Garden, followed by cocktails beside the mansion’s lily pad-laden moat. Then, celebrate with dinner and dancing on the Great South Lawn, with the picturesque mansion as your backdrop.
- The home itself is available for your day-of prep. Imagine the dazzling natural light streaming through oversized windows as you channel perfect Great Gatsby vibes, sipping champagne amid luxe period furnishings and art.
Video by NST Pictures.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The ceremony fee includes chair setup.
- $250/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
Package pricing includes catering & alcohol.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 600.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, weekends only, need to end by 11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Chelsea Mansion.