Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With a sleek style true to its name, this industrial chic spot boasts glossy poured concrete flooring, exposed rafters and ductwork, and bountiful natural light flooding in through floor-to-ceiling glass walls.
- Multiple rooms means ultimate flexibility—there’s ample space for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and it’s been designed so that each area flows gracefully to the next.
- It’s got a great location, right at the intersection of Chelsea, Hudson Yards, and Midtown West. Your vendors will appreciate the well-appointed kitchen and back-of-house space, and it's home to one of the city’s largest internal LED screens.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1100.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Conference Center
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Chelsea Industrial.