Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
• The stunning grand gazebo is perfect for your outdoor ceremony. It features flowing drapes, lighted pillars, and two large television screens to make it easy for everyone to watch you exchange vows.
• Palm trees, waterfalls, private cabanas, and warming fire coves make this an exotic choice for your wedding day.
• Your guests can relax in the quiet pavilion, where intimate seating, paddle ceiling fans, and fireplaces set the stage.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Meals (when priced separately)
- $75/person and up
The rental fee and a 20% administrative fee are included.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 600.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Chapel / Church / Temple
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Alternate Info: nassau county hempstead