Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This gorgeous modern restaurant has a prime DUMBO location, and offers unbeatable views of the NYC skyline and the Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges.
- The main dining room is breathtaking, with sleek, contemporary design elements and a wall of windows overlooking the harbor. In the warmer months, intimate parties can take advantage of the breezy waterfront terrace.
- Your menu is certain to be hit—the chef's unique, beautifully presented dishes draw inspiration from the cuisines of North Africa, the Middle East, and the eastern Mediterranean.
Video by Shutter and Sound.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
All packages include rental of the space itself, including the open-air terrace, food & beverage with a full open bar, a dedicated Event Manager and staffing, in-house serviceware (including glasses, plates, cutlery, & napkins), furniture, and some décor, including votive candles and decorative bud vases.
On-site ceremonies require an additional fee, which covers a half-hour extension of the rental time plus ceremony setup and breakdown. Hourlong extensions are also available à la carte.
Tax, 20% gratuity, and a 4% administrative fee are additional.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 60.|
Indoor ceremonies for up to 40 may be available, depending on the floor plan. Contact the venue for details.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Celestine.