Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It can be your own private wedding retreat. Book the entire venue and it becomes an oasis for a wedding weekend. With an in-house spa, on-site hair and makeup, accommodations for over 50 guests, and fantastic food, why would you want to leave anyway?
- Barn weddings are extraordinary here. The Barn at Buttermilk Falls is spacious enough to house even the largest extravaganza, and with its high, wood-beamed ceiling it’s also rusticly charming enough to make a stylish country statement.
- The patio offers stunning river views. Have your event outdoors with panoramic vistas of the Hudson River as a lovely backdrop.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
Event site selected
For weekend events, you are required to rent the entire Inn for 2 nights. For weekday events, the rental requirement is 1 night.
Meals (when priced separately)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 90.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Buttermilk Falls Inn and Spa
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Buttermilk Falls Inn and Spa.