Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled at the northeastern edge of iconic Prospect Park, this stunning urban oasis is one of the most beautiful spots in NYC, with acres of finely curated gardens, water features, statuary, and more—there's something wonderful to discover in virtually every corner.
- The event spaces are absolutely swoon-worthy. Choose the Palm House, an all-glass Victorian-style conservatory with an attached terrace that overlooks the Lily Pool, or the stunning, ecologically sustainable Atrium, which boasts two-story floor-to-ceiling glass walls and a terrace framing views of the the Cherry Esplanade, all nestled beneath a lovely living roof of native grasses and wildflowers.
- For something intimate and truly special, consider their private, ceremony-only option, which allows the wedding couple and up to 50 guests the opportunity to experience the garden in its magical, early-morning hours.
Video by Tree of Life Films & Photography
Video by NST Pictures
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The Palm House
Weekdays | $1,500 (daytime) | $2,500 (evening)
Friday | $1,500 (daytime) | $3,000 (evening)
Sunday | $2,000 (daytime) | $3,000 (evening)
Saturday & Holidays | $3,500 (daytime) | $5,000 (evening)
Weekdays | $3,250 (daytime) | $5,000 (evening)
Friday | $3,250 (daytime) | $5,000 (evening)
Sunday | $4,000 (daytime) | $5,000 (evening)
Saturday & Holidays | $6,000 (daytime) | $11,000 (evening)
Lilian and Amy Goldman Atrium
Weekdays | $1,250 (daytime) | $2,000 (evening)
Friday | $1,250 (daytime) | $2,000 (evening)
Sunday | $1,500 (daytime) | $2,000 (evening)
Saturday & Holidays | $3,000 (daytime) | $4,000 (evening)
Weekdays | $2,000 (daytime) | $3,000 (evening)
Friday | $2,000 (daytime) | $3,500 (evening)
Sunday | $3,000 (daytime) | $3,500 (evening)
Saturday & Holidays | $4,000 (daytime) | $7,000 (evening)
All packages include:
- 1-hour cocktail reception with tray-passed hors d'oeuvres
- Coursed seated dinner (including, but not limited to: appetizer, entrée, dessert, and coffee service)
- Wedding cake and cake cutting
- Chef's selection of petit fours
- Open bar with Patina selection of liquors, wine, beer, and nonalcoholic beverages
- Tables, chairs, white or ivory linens, glassware, dinnerware, tableware, and administrative fees
Above pricing does not include required patron-level membership fee of $750 ($627 tax-deductible) and captain fee of $1,250.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 275.|
The Palm House has guest minimums that vary based on the day and month. The Atrium has a minimum of 75 guests on weekend evenings April–November and 50 guests all other times.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Alternate Info: Crown Heights, Prospect Heights, Prospect Park