Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This lovely, early-1900s Victorian home sits on 20 wooded acres, surrounded by valley and mountain views. It's an easy drive from Manhattan, and is central to loads of local attractions.
- Elopements and "petit weddings" are their specialty—exchange vows on the home's lawn, in a natural chapel formed by arching trees, then gather on the charming wraparound porch for champagne and catered hors d'oeuvres.
- It's a full-service B&B, with room for up to 20 guests. In addition to the tempting farm-to-table fare served each morning in the gazebo, the house boasts a workout facility, steam room, and recreation room with a pool table, game table, and entertainment center.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,500/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
Petit Weddings and Elopement packages include:
- An officiant
- A ceremony in the garden or on the wraparound porch
- Peekamoose Restaurant catered hors d’oevre reception for up to 20
- Professional photographer (1 hour)
- Flowers by Catskill Flower Shop for your arch, reception, bridal bouquet, and boutonnière
- 2-nights lodging in their suite
- 2 two-course breakfasts
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Breezy Hill Inn.