Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A turn-of-the-century treasure, this unique landmark boasts its original Neo-Italian Renaissance facade reading "Free Public Baths of the City of New York", but its interior has been artfully renovated to host events of all styles and sizes.
- Studio A is ideal for grand celebrations—its 4,000 square feet of flexible space include a 35-foot exposed brick wall, cyclorama, and two huge skylights. Studio B is more intimate, with glossy poured concrete flooring and a full, open-concept gourmet kitchen.
- The Residence is an ultra-stylish living space with a professional kitchen, and features glass doors that open to a fantastic Roof Deck that's just begging for an outdoor ceremony or cocktail hour.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $12,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Event duration
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Bathhouse Studios.