Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Just a 75-minute drive from Manhattan, this ultra-green, ultra-pretty venue sits on 30 secluded acres of Hudson Valley beauty. With on-site accommodations and plenty more available in neighboring Newburgh, it’s the perfect option for a relaxing getaway with your favorite people.
- The stone and wood barn is absolutely charming, with hand-hewn timbers, exposed weathered rafters, a stone floor, and salvaged décor accents like an antique workbench, washtub, ladders, and doors.
- Wedding weekends are their specialty—let your coordinator help plan it all, from welcome cocktails to your farewell brunch, while you and fourteen of your dearest ones make yourselves a home-away-from-home in the lovely 18th-Century farmhouse.
The Next Three Exclusive Weekend bookings for 2022 will receive a Thursday night stay free!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,000/event and up
Mini/Micro Barn Events start at $5,000 for 25 guests summer midweek.
One-Day Barn/Outdoor Events start at $7,500 (May–October).
- $5,000/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
Packages include accommodations for 14 for two nights.
Mini/Micro Events start at $5,000 for 25 guests (November–April).
Exclusive Weekend packages start at $16,000 (May–October).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
BYO caterer must be approved.
Alcohol must be served by a New York state licensed caterer or bartender.
Outdoor/barn events: May–October, weekends.
Indoor Mini/Micro events: November–April.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Barn at Colden House.