Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its breezy, casual, seaside feel, this Rockaway eatery offers indoor and outdoor spaces inspired by its namesake French port town, and a menu influenced by the flavors of North Africa, Italy, Greece, and Spain.
- The event rooms are stylish and airy, with light pastel accents and relaxed, open seating concepts. One of our faves is the Rooftop, with its slightly nautical vibe and awesome views.
- Can’t decide which space to choose? Consider a full buyout—you’ll have use of the bar, main dining room, rooftop, and patio, so you can structure the flow of your celebration exactly as you’d like.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Wedding packages include the rental fee, catering, and alcohol.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 60.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily, 6am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Beach / Ocean
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Bar Marseille.