Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This artful renovation of an 1847 townhouse pulls out all the stops. By combining the best of several eras with expert craftsmanship, this downtown event venue sparkles with style and imagination.
- The 40-foot Atrium, topped with an Italian Renaissance ceiling, is a sight to behold. And it’s the core of The Triplex (the top three floors of the building), which also contains an Art Deco Lounge and Rooftop Garden.
- Forget the velvet rope—make up your own password for entry at 632 Below. Host your ceremony and/or reception in the Ground Floor Gallery space then party in the chic, basement Art Deco Speakeasy.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $8,000/event and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 140.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
You may use a caterer that is not on the list if there are special needs. Contact the venue for details.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except 632 On Hudson.
Thanks! Your email to 632 On Hudson is on its way!
Alternate Info: West Village, Meatpacking District