Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its classic industrial architecture and awesome Chelsea location, this airy, open venue boasts multiple floors of event space, and is just a block from the High Line—hello, photo ops!
- Your options include four full stories and a cool rooftop; rent them separately for intimate affairs, or lease out the entire building for an all-out bash.
- There’s an enormous freight elevator—not only is it a fun spot to snap a few pictures, it makes loading in just about anything a snap. Photo booths, food carts, bespoke furnishings? No problem!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 900.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Conference Center
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except 548 West.