Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This full-service resort sits on the banks of the St. Lawrence River, just outside the charming coastal town of Clayton. With four-season activities, private shoreline access, and a quaint harbor, it's the perfect spot for a wedding weekend.
- There's a huge selection of indoor and outdoor venues, including waterfront ceremony spots, traditional grand ballrooms, and even a gorgeous, clear-topped tent overlooking the river.
- They offer a broad range of packages to meet a variety of needs, and your experienced planners can even help organize additional events surrounding your celebration—showers, rehearsal dinners, morning-after brunches, and more.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
All packages include:
- Professional consultant to assist in planning
- Open bar for 1 hour pre-dinner and 4 hours post-dinner
- Choice of sit-down dinner or buffet, with a tasting for two
- Cake cutting and coffee service
- Champagne toast for the head table
- Glass centerpieces, placement of favors and place cards, and more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except 1000 Islands Harbor Hotel.