Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
• Built before the Civil War, this stately country home offers classic elegance and historic charm as the setting for your wedding day.
• The private Victorian garden with two waterfall-fed ponds and a backdrop of lush foliage is a picturesque place for your vows.
• Two banquet rooms featuring exquisitely hand-beveled glass doors, dining facilities, and plenty of room for dancing both look out over the grounds and encourage guests to mingle outside on the patio.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Woodcliff Manor.
Thanks! Your email to Woodcliff Manor is on its way!
Alternate Info: bergen county upper saddle river emerson