Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This waterfront venue sits right on Stone Harbor's beautiful beach, and features panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and romantic, windswept dunes.
- Hold your celebration outdoors in a peaked white tent, or in the charming historic ballroom, which boasts original wood flooring, a permanent stage, and large windows that let in ample natural light.
- Your rental fees help maintain the lovely building, and support the Women's Civic Club in their mission to enrich Stone Harbor through various charitable and civic initiatives.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Event duration
- Package chosen
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 375.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Private Club
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Women's Civic Club of Stone Harbor.