Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue Review
- A beautifully preserved, turn-of-the-century estate completely surrounded by protected heritage farmland, this special spot offers quaint, photo-friendly scenes in every direction, including an vintage farmhouse and towering windmill.
- Its renovated barn is completely charming, with weathered whitewashed siding, open rafters of warm-toned wood, and traditional sliding doors that open to grassy courtyard strung with bistro lights—just perfect for cocktail hour or for indoor/outdoor flow during the reception.
- The second story of the farmhouse serves as your sweet dressing area, and the first floor features a museum documenting the history of the property, the Princeton area, and items from some of its notable residents…including Albert Einstein’s desk and favorite chair!
PRICES: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee for a wedding is $8,000 plus a $200 donation to the Historical Society of Princeton and includes the ceremony and the reception, or just the reception.
The ceremony-only fee is $2,000 plus a $200 donation to the Historical Society of Princeton.
|Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Couples will select between four caterers who function as day-of coordinators; they will place rental and alcohol orders, style the tables, and set and break down the event.
Late April–early November, 4:30pm–10:30pm.
Buildings & other settings available:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Send an email to Updike Farmstead
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Updike Farmstead.