Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Rustic and beautiful, this entirely open-air venue treats guests to some of the prettiest rural countryside views in Warren County, though it's conveniently central to Allentown, Scranton, and Newark.
- Exchange vows at the edge of the namesake pond, then celebrate with cocktails on the lawn before dinner and dancing in the open-sided pavilion. As the party winds down, gather in rocking chairs around the fire pit to gaze at the night sky.
- It's one of the more affordable venues in the area, with generous packages that allow you to take advantage of suggested vendors or provide your own, as well as the option to choose a standalone ceremony or reception.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
- Type of event
Rental fee is
- $120/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
Packages include the venue rental fee, food, and service charge.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
75 guest minimum is required
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
There is a $10/person charge to use a caterer that is not on the preferred list.
Use of the in-house bartender service is required.
May 1 to October 31; 10am–10:30pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Pond at TripleBrook.