Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Elegant and welcoming, this event center is truly a “one-stop shop” for all things wedding—no need to fuss with outside vendors when coordinators, florists, catering, DJs, and live music services are right on site!
- There’s a beautiful outdoor ceremony space, complete with gardens and a stunning, dome-topped gazebo. Inside, you’ll find two well-appointed ballrooms boasting custom chandeliers, lots of natural light, and enough space for huge dance floors.
- The mezzanine level features luxurious bridal dressing suites, outfitted with large mirrors, private bathrooms and showers, and plenty of comfy lounge furniture so you and your gals can spread out and enjoy the morning.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 550.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Marigold.