Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This classic white manor house presides over a beautiful garden. Plus, it's conveniently located just off Highway 35 North in the historic Wannamassa section of Ocean Township.
- Ceremonies take place in a park-like setting on a broad lawn, where the bride walks down a stone-tiled aisle to a wrought-iron gazebo flanked by trees and flowers. Afterwards, couples can't resist a romantic photograph on the garden's old-fashioned swing! Cocktails are served on a secluded outdoor terrace, or inside the Garden Room, which looks out on the grounds and golf course.
- Wedding packages offer a wide range of options and include special amenities, like a Welcome Station to greet guests on arrival and a Goodbye Station to send everyone off with a sweet and coffee or tea to take home with them.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Wedding packages include: 1-hour cocktails, 4-hour reception, 5-hour premium open bar, centerpieces, linens, uplighting, private bridal suite and groom’s room. Tax and gratuity is additional.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The English Manor.
Thanks! Your email to The English Manor is on its way!
Alternate Info: Asbury Park