The English Manor One English Lane • Ocean Township • New Jersey 07712
The English Manor
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The English Manor on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This classic white manor house presides over a beautiful garden. Plus, it's conveniently located just off Highway 35 North in the historic Wannamassa section of Ocean Township.
- Ceremonies take place in a park-like setting on a broad lawn, where the bride walks down a stone-tiled aisle to a wrought-iron gazebo flanked by trees and flowers. Afterwards, couples can't resist a romantic photograph on the garden's old-fashioned swing! Cocktails are served on a secluded outdoor terrace, or inside the Garden Room, which looks out on the grounds and golf course.
- Wedding packages offer a wide range of options and include special amenities, like a Welcome Station to greet guests on arrival and a Goodbye Station to send everyone off with a sweet and coffee or tea to take home with them.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Wedding packages include: 1-hour cocktails, 4-hour reception, 5-hour premium open bar, centerpieces, linens, uplighting, private bridal suite and groom’s room. Tax and gratuity is additional.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The English Manor.
Thanks! Your email to The English Manor is on its way!
New Jersey Wedding Venues
> Central Jersey Wedding Venues
> Jersey Shore Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: Asbury Park