Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A true gem in Cape May's historic district, this opulent 1860s B&B sits on 1.5 acres of award-winning gardens. It offers total privacy and personalized service just a 5-minute walk from nearby beaches and shops.
- The spectacular winding staircase leading to the ceremony lawn is a highlight, making for a dramatic entry and striking photo op. Exchange vows in front of the colorful façade of the Victorian mansion or beneath an ornate, antique iron gazebo.
- Inside, the saturated color palette, tall gilded mirrors, and burnished wood evoke a different era, as do the decorated Christmas trees if you're planning a winter wedding. In any season, their charming accommodations will entice you to stay over.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The ceremony fee is $1,500 if it is a ceremony-only.
- $130/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
Wedding packages include:
- Reception site fee
- Table & chair set up
- Linens & table settings
- Cake cutting & toast service
- Bar arrangements
Service Charge or Gratuity
There is an 8-room rental minimum when booking a wedding as well as a 2–3-night minimum stay.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Not wheelchair accessible
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Southern Mansion.